This video illustrates the step by step technique to a class II composite restoration. Small cavities need to be prepared conservatively and with precision. We used natural white colored fillings for this particular video!
Posterior Class II Composite Filling
Dental Procedure - #4 MO / #5 DO
- Rubber Dam Isolation w/ Wedjets Stabilizing Cord + Winged Rubber Dam Clamp
- Initial Access w/ #245 Carbide Bur
- Preparation Refinement w/ Long Diamond Bur
- Aluminum Oxide Blaster for Conservative Stain Removal (Not Shown)
- Ultradent Sectional Matrix System
- Phosphoric Acid Etchant...