In this lecture, I have discussed the classification of Dental Caries purposed by G.V.Black.
G.V. Black purposed a classification of dental caries that is most widely used and most widely accepted in most parts of the world.
This classification proposed by G.V. Black, includes 6 different classes of Dental Caries based on the location of the lesion.
I have discussed all of the six classes of dental caries and in the end, done a quick revision and overview of the entire classification.
– Video on Histology of Salivary glands : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NcFdet87ao&t=5s
– Video on Trigeminal Nerve : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEy8xMOl95A
– Video on Tooth Numbering System : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSkM0YX-_vo
– Video on Muscles of Mastication : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_y2fmIEuHA
– Follow me on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/studywiththedentist/?r=nametag
Where I post daily important questions, notes, and flash cards for quick revision and to test your knowledge.
– My Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/studywiththedentist
NOTE: I have mispronounced “G” into “J”. So the word is G. V not J. V. It is my personal error.
In this short video I have discussed the Black’s Classification of Dental Caries.