* If you are a dentist and curious about the Glidewell.io system, I can share my honest personal experience with you. Shoot me an email: email@example.com
In this video, I show you how a back tooth dental crown procedure is performed, using our state-of-the-art technology.
1. Broken molar tooth is restored with core buildup material
2. The tooth is prepped.
3. The tissue is treated with diode laser for improved scan and impressions (Laser Tissue Troughing).
4. Digital impressions are taken (iTero Element intraoral scanner)
5. The scan files are sent to software (FastDesign.io), and the crown is designed by the dentist with AI assistance.
6. The crown is milled (BruxZir Now) and polished.
7. The crown is cemented.
**My Contact Info**